In Kampinos National Park the major part of the forest stands has artifi cial origin, what dictates a need to implement means of active nature conservation. These actions are directed, inter alia, at:
• immunization of trees against harmful biotic and abiotic factors,
• giving a way to natural occurrence of other native tree and shrub species
• managing the areas destroyed by a hurricanes,
• managing burned forest areas,
• adapting composition of species to the habitats and eliminating an alien species,
• taking up activities enabling a development cycle for next generations of forest.
In national parks any activities are aimed at nature conservation and at gradual reduction of human influence on nature. In the forests of Kampinos National Park the activities of active conservation are implemented, among others. Active nature conservation activities aims at proper development of many elements of Kampinos Forest ecosystem. The implementation of active nature conservation is subject to continuous limitation for the benefi t on passive conservation which gives freedom only to natural factors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.